Episode 30 – Adventures in Epilepsy
A few technical difficulties with the Facebook feed, but a good show all around. A more personal show this time, if you ever wanted to know how epilepsy can change lives, then you’ll want to check this one out. No more concerts, no more movie theaters — such is the new reality that my wife lives in.
But we did more than just talk about epilepsy, much more in fact. Unboxings, books, and guests — it’s all below.
The live stream feed is much choppier on Facebook so I encourage everyone to watch on Youtube from now on. The Youtube feed was solid. People on Facebook were reporting freezing video, so in an effort to fix that, I stopped the feed and started over. That’s why there are two Youtube videos below.
- I started with some cool unboxings — Japanese imports and vinyl. Go to 0:05:10 of the first video to see some metal goodies and rarities.
- For the start of the epilepsy show, go to 0:18:25 of the first video. It continues at 0:07:15 of the second video.
- Old pal and author Aaron Lebold came on to talk about his own history with epilepsy, and his new book Genocide at 0:41:15 of the second video.
- Kevin Simister aka Buried On Mars stopped in at 1:06:35 of the second video to talk about crappy Amazon shipping and to do a CD unboxing.
- And finally Rob Daniels came in at 1:20:45 of the second video to hang out, talk music, and his own show Visions in Sound. He has lots of fun planned for October!
Thanks for watching the LeBrain Train episode 30!
First video – start of show
Second video – continuation and conclusion