Won’t you take me back to school?
I need to learn the golden rule.
Won’t you lay it on the line?
I need to hear it just one more time. — Justin Hayward
Truly awesome show tonight as we took our musical time machine back to 1981. Thanks to the awesome panel: Harrison the Australia Guy, Eric “Uncle Meat” Litwiller, and Dr. Dave Haslam. Together we went deep on the following 12 albums from the year 1981 A.D.:
- Oingo Boingo – Only a Lad
- AC/DC – For Those About to Rock
- The Who – Face Dances
- Thin Lizzy – Renegade
- Iron Maiden – Killers
- Blue Oyster Cult – Fire of Unknown Origin
- Genesis – Abacab
- John Williams – Raiders of the Lost Ark soundtrack
- The Moody Blues – Long Distance Voyager
- Styx – Paradise Theater
- ELO – Time
- Rush – Moving Pictures
In addition, if you indulge yourself to watch the whole 3+ hour show you will also get:
- an unboxing of the new Kiss Destroyer 45th Anniversary box set
- history of the year 1981
- a clip of Eric’s cinematic debut Raiders of the Lost Fart
- lots of laughs
- a list of virtually every noteworthy album of the year 1981