I want to say a big THANK YOU to Craig at 107.5 Dave FM, for yet another fantastic LeBrain week. I think this is the third LeBrain week, and of course all of February was LeBrainuary!
To cap it off for me, Craig picked my favourite 4-play. Would you have solved it?
- Guns N’ Roses – You Could Be Mine
- Ozzy Osbourne – Mama I’m Coming Home
- Motley Crue – Girls, Girls, Girls
- Hanoi Rocks – Boulevard of Broken Dreams
ANSWER: Vince Neil is a Douche!
- Guns N’ Roses – You Could Be Mine (Vince and Izzy got into a backstage scuffle with led to a longstanding rivalry with Axl Rose.)
- Ozzy Osbourne – Mama I’m Coming Home (Vince started a feud with the “Mama” of this song – Sharon Osbourne which basically makes it a feud with Ozzy too. He trashed her in his book. And you know Sharon doesn’t back down.)
- Motley Crue – Girls Girls Girls (What Vince, where? FIRED that’s where! And let’s not forget the MTV interview with the Crue where they mocked Vince Neil for hitting a coral reef while surfing.)
- Hanoi Rocks – Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Vince killed their friggin’ drummer!)