WE HAVE A WINNER!
Wanna win a free CD? This brand new copy of Whitesnake’s fantastic 1982 album Saints & Sinners (featuring the original versions of hits “Crying in the Rain” and “Here I Go Again”) can be yours if you can just solve the quiz.
All you have to do is identify five album covers that have been converted into Lego mosaics. It’s easy!
Please be sure to read the rules below:
- Do not leave your answer in the comments. Don’t spoil the contest! Leave your answer by filling out the form below which will be directly emailed to my top-secret address.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- But the first right answer and only the first answer gets the prize.
- You must provide the correct artist and title for all five albums.
- This shouldn’t be too hard, but the contest master might be cajoled into giving out a few clues if this goes sideways and takes forever.
- The winner will be required to provide a mailing address for the prize to be sent.
- An alternate prize (DVD movie(s) from a selection) will be available upon request.
Prize will be mailed after Christmas. Fill out the below form with your answer.
Ready? Set? Each of these covers is a forthcoming album review at mikeladano.com (that’s a clue). IDENTIFY and GOOD LUCK. GO!