What can you say about a show that does all the following in one night:
- An in-depth, track by track analysis and critique of Aerosmith’s Done With Mirrors
- A tribute to Christopher Plummer (R.I.P.)
- CD unboxing and beer de-canning
- A world premier music video
- The sound of the real toilet flushing
- Awesome rock and roll chit-chat for almost three full hours
Why, it could only have been the LeBrain Train! And this week, far more than 2000 words were said about Done With Mirrors. This album generated so much passionate and sometimes dispassionate discussion that it would have been a shame if everybody didn’t get to speak their piece. This album isn’t as polarizing as you might think. We all found something enjoyable, we just didn’t always agree on what was enjoyable.
Your panel tonight was:
To skip ahead to the parts you may be interested in, go to the following points in the video:
- Beer de-canning: 0:26:40
- Encore Records unboxing: 0:28:10
- Christopher Plummer tributes at: 0:18:30 and 2:34:50
- Done With Mirrors discussion: 0:34:05
- World premier music video of Current River’s Rock’n in a Rubber: 2:38:45
Thanks for watching and leaving the awesome comments, folks! Tune in next week when Martin Popoff returns with his King’s X Top Five!