Lots of surprises and a couple F-bombs on the show this week!
Normally you would expect Tim Durling (Tim’s Vinyl Confessions) and I to agree about everything. This week, we did not! Instead, Eric Litwiller and I matched nearly album for album. Meanwhile, John T. Snow (2Loud2OldMusic) snuck in some really different picks. Plenty of discussion, disagreement, love and laughs!
We started the show with an “ABSUЯD” unboxing and a special surprise from Aaron! Thanks for watching! If you missed it you can catch it below.
- Friday February 25, 7:00 PM: Top Ballads with Eric, John, Harrison, and Rob Daniels
- Saturday February 26: Tim’s Vinyl Confessions – Journey
- Friday March 12, 7:00 PM: Ten Year Anniversary of Record Store Tales
- Friday March 26, 7:00 PM: Two Year Anniversary of the LeBrain Train with Tee Bone
- Friday April 1, 7:00 PM: The Prank Show featuring Michael Morwood and Chris Thuss