Gah! Don’t you hate “losing” files among your many hard drives and devices? I meant to include these pics with past posts, but had forgotten where they were (or just forgot to add them)! So here are some visual enhancements to past posts (and links to the articles they go with).
1. Soundwave making energon cubes! (He comes with the cube accessory and I added the effects.)
Originally for the gallery “Alice Cooper vs. the Decepticons”.
2. A screenshot of the Risk-like computer game Lux. This particular board is Las Vegas, Nevada being invaded by aliens. I am purple.
Originally for the review of Michael Hunter – River.
3. I am on iTunes!
Originally for the review of Kathryn Ladano – Open.
4. Tracklist for one of my annual Christmas CDs that I made for family and co-workers. Unfortunately I didn’t capture the artist names. I do know them — in track order, the artists are: 1. Bill Ward, 2. Helix, 3. Twisted Sister, 4. Bryan Adams, 5. Marillion, 6. Bing Crosby & David Bowie, 7. Lemmy, 8. Helix, 9. Ted Nugent, 10. Steve Morse, 11. Hawksley Workman, 12. Wynton & Ellis Marsalis, 13. Trans-Siberian Orchestra, 14. John Lennon, 15. Def Leppard, 16. Jon Bon Jovi, 17. Eric Johnson, 18. Brian Vollmer, 19. Bruce Springsteen, 20. Sir Christopher Lee, and 21. Bob & Doug McKenzie!
Originally from the review of Marillion – A Very Barry Christmas.
5. Tracklist for a Bruce Dickinson “greatest hits” CD that I made for Aaron to accompany his copy of The Chemical Wedding. Pretty sweet. “The Best of the Rest of Bruce Dickinson”. Heh!
Originally for the review of Bruce Dickinon’s The Chemical Wedding.
6. NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH! Click here only if you wanna see the bloody tooth that the dentist ripped out of my jaw in #352: “It’s All Helix’ Fault! – The Story Of My Tooth”. I strongly urge you to heed this warning, it ain’t pretty!
7. And lastly, this wasn’t for anything special. I just wanted to have a permanent record of that one day (Nov 11 2013) when two articles featuring poop were in my top five most popular posts! Ta-da!