Getting More Tale #433.5 presents: A worldwide online event!
THE TOP 15 ON THE 15th – Guest shot by Uncle Meat
This is an event spanning many sites and writers in the World Wide Web. I will link to as many as possible; my own Top 15 can be found here. A few months ago, the challenge was thrown down to all comers: List your top 15 albums of all time! The date September 15 was chosen for the deadline.
Uncle Meat laboured hard on his Top 15, eventually whittling it down from a list of 31 great records*. Without any commentary, here they are. His only requirement: No live albums.
* For shits and giggles, here are the rest of The Meat’s albums that didn’t make the final cut.
- White Pepper – Ween
- Sky Valley – Kyuss
- Harvest – Neil Young
- Heaven and Hell – Black Sabbath
- Fireball – Deep Purple
- Somewhere in Time – Iron Maiden
- Tenacious D – Tenacious D
- Queens of the Stone Age – Queens of the Stone Age
- Dogman – King’s X
- American II: Unchained – Johnny Cash
- Sheer Heart Attack – Queen
- Noisy Nights – Uzeb
- White City – Pete Townsend
- Van Halen – Van Halen
- Let There Be Rock – AC/DC
- Kristopherson – Kris Kristopherson