Nine participants. Epic lists. Utter chaos!
The theme for this week’s Nigel Tufnel Top Ten list was One Hit Wonders! This was a special “no disqualifications” matchup so anything went. Are Toto a one hit wonder band? Max the Axe thought so even if the majority disagreed.
You panel this week:
- LeBrain (me)
- Max the Axe (He’s kind of a big deal)
- Sarca Sim (Sarah)
- Burned On Mars (Kevin)
- Mr. Books (Aaron)
- Rob Daniels (Visions In Sound)
- 2loud2oldmusic (John T Snow)
- Uncle Meat (Eric Litwiller)
With special appearances by:
- Superdekes (Thunder Bay Arena Rock) & Vinnie Vincent (KISS)
I wrote down all the songs chosen, so when given some time I’ll post all the lists for you to examine in more detail. But after an almost three hour show, I need to go get something to eat.
Added bonus: A quick look at the new Thin Lizzy 6 CD rarities box set called Rock Legends.
It’s a long show, but fucking hilarious. Enjoy.