WTF SEARCH TERMS Part II: “Runny James Dio”
Welcome to the second installment of WTF Search Terms. If you missed the first one, click here. If you didn’t, then remember these two things:
1. Each of these are real search terms, typed in by real people on a search engine like Google.
2. Somehow, each of these search terms led them to ME!
So here’s 10 more for this installment!
- A week isn’t a week unless I get hits from people looking for stuff like this. I’m still assuming that people don’t know how to spell the word “lesbian”.
lebrani nude 1
- Here’s a good one:
why is here i go again not on reissue of slide it in
Because it’s not on Slide It In. It’s on 1987, sillypants.
- This guy can’t spell the singer’s name, nor the name of the site he’s looking for.
you too runny james dio neon nights
- Here’s a selection that led people to some of my Kiss reviews:
just how bad is peter criss’ ’78 solo album?
was peter criss’ ’78 solo album really that bad
why did paul feel unwanted and alone in the carnival
patty stanley stripper
jean simmons with a moustache
- And finally, if this guy had his way, we’d all be speaking Anglesh:
hmv dvd prices iron maiden maiden anglend
See you next time for more WTFs!