WTF SEARCH TERMS III: Pol Rodgers Edition
WTF Search Terms is a new feature here at LeBrain’s, where I reveal some amusing words that people typed into search engines, ending up at my site. Today I’ve gathered 10 of the funnier Rock-related search terms! If you missed the last one, click here.
10. “show me all of iron maidens art dra” “Show me”? Pfft. Show me your dra first.
9. “pol rodgers fire and waters” He knew how to spell Rodgers, but not Paul.
8. “band acting like a puppet” My best guess is Supergrass.
7. “jonbonjovi phoyoes never seen” If you’ve never seen it, neither have I.
6. “where was montly crew attacted in saskatchewan” He spelled Saskatchewan right.
5. “deep purple songs about nature appreciation” This thought had not crossed my mind once before now.
4. “when will def leppard be on itunes” Perhaps the answer is, like my old Psych 301 prof used to say, “On the 12th of Never.”
3. “why does burke shelley sound like a woman” Maybe because his last name is Shelley, huh-huh, huh-huh.
2. “paul di anno teh beast” Teh.
1. “does sebastian bach really like model trains” Yes, him and Sheldon Cooper!