WTF SEARCH TERMS XL: Lars Ulrich Trout (Thunder Bay) edition
It’s that time again…the 40th time in fact! It’s those “WTF” search terms that somehow brought people to this site. Let’s skip the chatter and get to the weird.
- lars ulrich trout warrant thunder bay ontario
I had to ask Thunder Bay’s hardest rocker, Deke Dekerson, if he could possible explain this one. He had no idea. Warrant did open for Metallica in 1990, and our own Uncle Meat has written about it. There were no dates in Thunder Bay, and I don’t want to know what Lars was doing with a trout.
- gene simmons vault is stupid
Well, I don’t know about that! He’s having no problem selling it. The only thing “stupid” about Vault is that there is no pricing affordable to regular people.
- how the fuck does anyone think ‘gucci gang‘ is good
This is a great question!
- ten game0f galishow
- styx equinox bakelit lemez
You lost me.
- give me any diolock
- coverdale page 4cd tour edition box set
Definitely in the “wishful thinking” category. There wasn’t really such thing as “tour editions” back in 1993, and sadly all you can get to this day is the standard single CD of Coverdale-Page.
- the swedish penis enlargement pump and me (this definitely is my thing, baby)” by austin d. powers
I admire the amount of effort this person went to, to be as specific as possible.
- liam payne chenine lozano midnight memories def leppard copyright infringement
I tuned out after reading “Liam Payne”. The fuck does he have to do with Def Leppard? I don’t care enough to look.
- how to work in a record store
You came to the right place, friend! The one and only and original Record Store Tales can be found right here!